Sunday 1 July 2012

Where to start !

Mum mum heart

Welcome to my Blog mummumheart and explanation-

Well this is G my beautiful son  who calls me MUMMUM who is now 17 months and the arm that's my fiancé H we are getting married in November 10/11/12 cool date ....... he will never forget lol

As for the heart bit well I've had loads of heart operations 6 in total and 2 strokes. I also ave dyslexia which means my spelling and grammar is awful lol but i went to uni for three years so it cant be that bad .....

My blog will hopefully give you an insight into life with hidden disabilities and i will also give you my thrifty tips and keep you up to date will baby /toddler competitions

If you own a baby/toddler product and you would like me to test it for you i'm willing to review it for you 


Hope you will enjoy my blog

Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment