Tuesday 9 April 2013

Things, stuff , wants and needs.

I'm not a materialistic person, I never really have been. I've been quite happy with just been alive, ever since I was young.

But since having G, things change. I've found myself wanting stuff for G which I know is not going to make him or me any happier its just to fit in with everyone else.

As for things for me, I've said it before I'm a bit handbag obsessed and i keep trying to justify one more handbag. Its not like I'm into designer handbags but I do have a thing for leather handbags ahhhhh , the feel and smell of a new leather handbag....

I see my handbags as a treat but there are so many more things we need at the moment :( a new camera as the Sony one we brought - just before our honeymoon stopped working :( we are both really disappointed as it was a fab little camera - and my laptop is about to die so it looks like were going to have an expensive few months ahead as i need a laptop and camera for Britmums. We are also trying to sell our house at the moment, and we all know how expensive that can be.

So it looks like all treats are on hold at the moment.  



No comments:

Post a Comment