Tuesday 9 October 2012

Blog sale CENTRAL Cheshire

so I've got a few things to sell - well if you ask H we have a whole house full - so I thought I'd make a start before we move house ( hopefully next year ) and raise some money for last minuet wedding bits !

1. i have £350 of huggies gift vouchers im selling for £200



2 - a brand new in the box obaby condor 4s buggy with carry cot it has a black frame and is black in colour.  The RRP is £399 i would like £175



3 - I also have a Reebok I cross trainer for sale as I can no longer use it - I used it twice while I was at uni and its sat in the garage ever since - I would like £ 100 for this. I cant get any photos as its in the box in the garage .

4 - A fisher price baby swing £20

5 - A fisher price rain forest play gym £ 20 - sold





As the items are so big collection only I'm afraid- from Winsford Cheshire

That's it for now - but I've also got bags of boys baby clothes i need to sort and go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment